
Hello yankees! Yes, today is the day when the fireworks go off and you feel the American spirit. Well, I also forgot to make a tribute to Michael Jackson, so sorry Michael Jackson fans. Michael Jackson was amazing; he made music videos popular, is also known for the pelvic thrust (shout-out to J!), and his Thriller video. We will remember him forever.
Anyway, I'm at Ft. Myers Beach getting ready to see the amazing fireworks. Trust me, they do the best job ever.
Yesterday I swam at a one-day swim meet and am 14 seconds away from a J.O. cut! So yay me!For you people who live in Florida, come to Ft. Myers Beach and see the AMAZING fireworks!!!!!
Anyway, I'm at Ft. Myers Beach getting ready to see the amazing fireworks. Trust me, they do the best job ever.
Yesterday I swam at a one-day swim meet and am 14 seconds away from a J.O. cut! So yay me!For you people who live in Florida, come to Ft. Myers Beach and see the AMAZING fireworks!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment