Hey again, people of Earth. There is ANOTHER meet and another chance to make J.O. cuts. You know how I feel? Tired, cold (sitting under the a/c in a wet swim suit while blogging can make you cold. BE FORWARNED!!!), and... not hungry. I just ate breakfast. Yum.
This time, I'm swimming the mile (AGAIN!!! AAAHHHHHHH!), the 200 breast, 200 I.M., and the 100 breast. Still, I'm not too happy about the mile, if you haven't noticed.
Coach Don is really grumpy (I actually prefer Coach Connie doing our work-outs!). Oh, and Junior Olympics is coming up and it's here! I HAVE to make one or else I will have to work the meet every day all day. Yay me. One other problem I have with Junior Olympics is the TAPERING! I mean, the people who don't make a J.O. cut don't taper and watch the J.O. kids have fun doing easy sets and watch them do cheers! When they're not swimming. We have really wierd cheers, too. Here's one:
Form banana, form, form, banana,
Peel banana, peel, peel, banana,
Go banana, go, go, banana
Form potato, form, form, potato,
Peel potato, peel, peel, potato,
Mash potato, mash, mash, potato,
Form the orange, form, form, the orange,
Peel the orange, peel, peel, the orange,
Sqeeze the orange, sqeeze, squeeze, the orange.
They also have hand motions. And there's one that goes like:
Icky the picky wicky
(repeat once)
Uffle the puffle wuffle
(repeat once)
Oooh cu chi ah!
(repeat once)
I didn't know how to spell this one. Say it like the letters go. It's wierd.
Summer Playlist
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment