Thursday, June 18, 2009

AAAHHHHHH!

Okay. We have a meet coming up and I'm not happy about it. One: today I'm swimming the mile. I repeat it: THE MILE!!!!! 30 laps of fun and sun! Well, not really. Luckily, I'm not freaking out about getting a counter. That's the only good thing about this swim. There is another good thing, though. I didn't have to swim this morning, meaning, SLEEPING IN!!!!! Yeah, baby, 8:15 and not a minute earlier! Now I'm not even tired. And I don't need a nap.... But there's nothing good on T.V. now....
Anyway.... wish me good luck for today! I think I might need it. I mean, my stroke isn't that fast and my endurance isn't up to what it has been.... (STUPID LOAFING!) I guess I should start working harder in practice.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mean me.....(*points to poll*) I like both bands equally and I don't mean to cause any form of disagreement. I would like to note that The Academy Is... is totally better than both those bands, hands down ;D
    Good luck, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i do not mean you. i mean another friend.

    ReplyDelete