Yo. Today was... interessante (interesting in French)! I did not want to get up this morning. Seriously, getting up at five o' clock doesn't sound good. We ran a good two miles. I walked some, though, but didn't walk as much as some of my teammates! Here was yesterday's set:
Warm-up
1x300 free
16x50 on 1:10 (first four fly down free back, second four back down free back, etc.)
*the interval got changed at the backstrokes to 1:00*
4x25 on :30
3x50 on 50
2x75 on 1:10
1x100 on 1:30
(we did this set four times: the first time free, second time breast, the third time back, and the fourth time fly)
5x150 free pull on 2:30
10x70 on 1:10
800 i.m kick
Here was today's set:
Warm-up
1x600 free (I did fly because I was slow putting my cap on)
2x50 free on ???
2x50 fly on ???
2x50 free on ???
(I was really confused at that time. Then Coach Connie came and took over)
Sets
5x300 on ??? free pull
(My mind is going blank today!)
?x400 on 7:00
(We swam until the other kids stopped. They were doing 5x800 on ???)
Then we were done! I'm not kidding. My mind's gone blank.
Hopefully I'm not getting short-term memory loss!
Summer Playlist
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment