Aloha again. My mom took me to a place where they give manicures and pedicures and I got blue nails now. Of course the pool ruined them, but who cares? It's not like I'm a girly-girl (which I really hope I'm NOT).
Anyway..... I have little news..... wait, maybe more than a little. I'll be like Abby from NCIS. Good news or bad? Okay, I guess you can't answer that..... how about the bad news????
Coach Don (Coach Connie's husband) is picking on me a lot. I mean push-ups and more push-ups, yelling at me (coaches from out of town know my name! Does that tell you anything???), SCREAMING at me, so on and so on.
Good news: I didn't die in the mile. Well, technically I'm still alive because I'm blogging right now..... More good news! Well, painful, but good news. I made finals in the 200 fly! And dropped 7 seconds. Which is kinda good, even though it drained all of my energy trying to get a faster time. I mean, I added on everything except for two races (the mile, which I haven't swam before, and the 200 fly, the second time though). OH YEAH! I have a question for all of my readers: no. I'll put up a poll. Nevermind. WAIT! no..... sorry 'bout that. I'm a little spacey today.
Summer Playlist
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment